Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cindy Crawford Naked And Lathered Up In Allure (NSFW PHOTO)

I read this article this morning on the Huffington Post website. My initial reaction was one of shock that Cindy Crawford would subject herself to posing practically nude in a magazine. Of course, looking at her I also think why not? I mean at 43, she looks awesome.

I am definitely a fan of Cindy Crawford, especially since side by side she helped me lose those baby pounds after the birth of my third child. Working out post baby was so hard for me. Your newborn is so dependent on you for everything, sleep may be suffering, and you feel groggy and sluggish and well, fat. It sucks. But as you know getting back in shape is a crucial step to feeling better not only physically but mentally as well. After all, I firmly believe happy mommies make better mommies. So, after trying several workout videos, I found Cindy Crawford's New Dimension workout to be perfect for me. It fit all my needs from the full body workout in only 45 minutes to the challenge and endurance. In fact, I ended up memorizing the entire workout and doing it to my own music.

So with that I am not surprised at all to see this ad of Cindy Crawford half naked at 43 looking great. You go girl!

Just had a baby? Start your workout routine with Cindy Crawford's New Dimension workout DVD. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment