Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pink and Carey Hart Back Together


I have always thought Pink and Carey made the cutest couple and am absolutely estatic to see them reunite.

I fell in love with the motorcycle daredevil Carey Hart during his stint on E! network's Surreal Life. He impressed me from the get-go with his down to earth, easy going vibe, and killer smile. Tattoos and all.

I have been a fan of Pink since her album Missundaztood came out. She is a story of a young girl who was headed down the wrong road and then she found music, gave it all up and never looked back. She is very strong and has overcome much adversity in her short life.

Sources close to the couple say they are so happy and spending lots of time together. There is even talk of renewing wedding vows. The cause for the breakup was too much time apart howvever, I guess they decided what they had was worth fighting for.

All I can say is if they do break up again I will be waiting on the edge of my seat to see what album Pink comes out with next. Her album following the split last year titled I'm Not Dead was a kick ass rollar coaster ride and then some. My favorites were Who Knew and U + Ur Hand.

Congratulations to them, I hope they enjoy many happy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment